Hand embroidered (needle work) Bedspread, Bedcover, Nakshi Katha, light blanket, outdoor mat, wall hanging, throws etc.
A perfect blend of Bangladeshi heritage and fine workmanship for your bed room.
- 100% hand stitched
- Silk threads embroideries on double plied cotton foundation.
- Size: 96 inch X 76 inch (+/- 2 inches)
- Weight: 1.4 KG (+/- 50 gm)
- Designs: Leaves, flowers, fruits, trees, pitchers etc.
- Colours of silk threads: White, golden, yellow, green, orange, pink, blue
- Base material: Turquoise, double layer cotton cloths.
- Stitch quality: Very strong
- Washing: Dry wash preferred, if not possible gentle wash will be okay.
- Drying: Avoid of direct sunlight preferred
- Iron: Medium heat
- Storage: dry, cool place free from moisture.
This is a great needle work completed by a group of women in more than a month. The sense of choosing threads to stitching designs, quality, passions, efforts, everything gives this an exceptional value of art. We tried best to focus our camera from all different angles to show you how tremendous job it is.
Made in Bangladesh.